Garage Door Repair in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Providing Reliable Garage Door Services to Southern Florida Since 2000
Your garage door is crucial for the safety of your vehicles and home, which is why it is important to install robust garage doors for complete protection. One name you can rely on for outstanding garage door service is Florida Garage Door Company. Our Fort Lauderdale garage door repair company is a family-owned and operated garage door service provider that has been serving the communities of South Florida since 2000.
We can install and repair all makes and models of garage doors, openers, and springs. We work with the best manufacturers in the industry, including Amarr®, Clopay®, DAB™, LiftMaster®,Genie®, and more. All these brands are known for premier quality products that are high in style, functionality, and design.
24/7 Garage Door Services in Fort Lauderdale
For our clients in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, we offer same-day service and 24-hour emergency repair services at extremely competitive rates. We can help you choose the right kind of garage door by taking into consideration your specific requirements and the tropical weather system in the area you live in.
We have experience in installing and repairing all kinds of garage doors, including:
- Roller garage doors
- Sectional garage doors
- Carriage-style garage doors
- Automatic garage doors
- Wooden garage doors
- Metal garage doors
For garage doors that have broken springs, disconnected cables, bent or broken sections, or any kind of damage, we can provide immediate repair service anywhere in the city. Our Fort Lauderdale garage door installation technicians also offer replacements for extremely damaged garage doors, openers, and springs. For each service we offer, we ensure that we get the job done right the first time.
What Are Signs You Need Garage Door Repair?
By quickly identifying when you need to garage door repair in Fort Lauderdale and receiving proper maintenance, you can increase its life expectancy and continue to enjoy this convenient feature of your home without any serious setbacks.
Here are signs you need garage door repair:
- Moving slowly – Slow movements may be the result of insufficient lubrication, a change in speed settings, or simply old age.
- Jerking when closing– Excessive shaking or shuddering could lead to the rollers going off track or loose hinges or screws.
- Coming off track– There are several reasons why your garage door may have fallen off track, including broken or worn-out rollers, snapped lift cables, misaligned tracks, or damage from a vehicle.
- Unbalanced– Have you noticed your door is sagging or uneven? If so, schedule garage door repair in Fort Lauderdale to prevent one spring from potentially becoming more stressed than the other and snapping.
- Opener is broken – Your garage door may not be opening because of broken cables, stripped gears, or a malfunctioning logic board.
- Loud noises – Rumbling, popping, or grinding sounds can point to issues with the springs, the door dragging against the track, or sections not meeting properly.
Have you noticed any of these signs? Contact us today for reliable garage door repair in Fort Lauderdale, FL!
Call Now for Top Quality Garage Door Services in Fort Lauderdale
We have a long and expanding list of satisfied customers throughout Fort Lauderdale, and with our consistent efforts, we will continue to be the number one garage door specialist in the city.