Garage Door Repair & Installation in Boca Raton FL
24/7 Residential & Commercial Garage Door Maintenance & Replacement
If you are looking for an immediate repair or service for your malfunctioning garage door, Florida Garage Door Company is the name you can trust. With same-day service offered round the clock by highly qualified Boca Raton garage door repair technicians, you don’t have to look further in fulfilling your garage door needs.
Our team works quickly and efficiently to diagnose the issue and create customized solutions so you can be on your way. We work hard to ensure everything is done correctly the first time because as much as we love our customers, we know they'd rather not see us often.
Same-Day Garage Door Repair in Boca Raton You Can Count On
We are your garage door installation and repair experts who have been serving the communities of Broward County and Palm Beach County in Florida for several years. We have helped homeowners and business owners with quick, effective, and affordable solutions by pulling together our industry experience and technical expertise.
Our staff comprises some of the best-trained and licensed garage door experts who can help you with timely and long-lasting garage door repairs, replacements, and new installations. We use only the best products from leading brands, including Amarr®, Clopay®, DAB™, LiftMaster®, and Genie®.
Before you have a full-fledged garage door emergency on your hands, there are some signs you can look out for. By being aware of how your garage is acting, you can take swift action and avoid costly repairs in the future.
Signs Your Garage Door Needs Repair
- Door doesn’t open or close – Will your garage door just not open no matter how many times you click the opener? Obviously, this is a bad sign and means you need to repair your garage door.
- Sagging garage door section – Many homeowners don’t realize they should test the balance of their garage door at least once a year. To do this, one would disconnect the opener from the garage door and manually operate it. Once the door is halfway, it should stop swinging. If it continues to rise or fall, it can mean something is wrong.
- Really noisy door – Every garage door makes a little noise when it opens. But if you hear constant squeaking or screeching, it can mean something more serious.
- Delayed response time – Does it take longer than a few seconds for your garage door to open after you pressed the opener? This lag in time can indicate problems with either the door’s sensor or the opener.
Reasons Your Garage Door Won't Close
If you are having trouble closing your garage door, there could be several reasons that are contributing to this easy-to-fix problem. To find out why your door sticks or doesn’t shut properly, you can do some troubleshooting before you call the experts:
- First of all, take a look and make sure your garage door isn’t sensing that something is in the way of the eye. Any object interfering with this eye can stop the door from properly closing or working. Some doors will stop in the same spot, and others will return to the beginning position. Even something small could be picked up by the eye's sensors, so make sure there is nothing blocking it.
- Once you checked that, take a look at the springs on the door when you’re trying to open or close it. Are the springs binding? Is something in the way causing them to stick? If something is, make sure to clear them so your door can close smoothly. Springs can also become stretched or damaged, in which case they will need to be replaced. These springs are under heavy pressure and should only be handled by a professional with the right tools and equipment for the job.
- If both of your initial checks came out clear, but your garage door still won't close, then it's time to call in the professionals to diagnose and fix the problems properly. Depending on what you have in your garage, having garage door issues could be a risk for theft and security for your home and family. Proper operation of your doors is a must, and it is also recommended for energy efficiency savings, especially in South Florida.
Count On Our Team for All Your Garage Door Needs
Boca Raton has been considered one of our primary service locations since we opened our doors. We have solutions to all your garage door needs, including electric doors, roller shutters, industrial garage doors, and more. All garage door repairs and installations are performed thoroughly and in a safe manner. Moreover, we are also well known for our excellent customer satisfaction ratings!
We also specialize in garage door installation services, including:
- Panel replacements
- Garage door openers
- Broken cables
- Spring replacements and other part replacements
Our 24-hour emergency service is available across Florida so that your security and safety are not compromised. Our locally available Bacon Raton garage door repair and installation technicians ensure timely and reliable repairs the first time. Quality, integrity, and timeliness are the hallmarks of our services, and we ensure that we maintain them for each job, big or small.